Francis-Barnett Step Via Electrical Motorbike 45.5cm
The Francis-Barnett Step Via Electrical Motorbike 45.5cm is hand completed in Lincolnshire. The darkish inexperienced shiny paintwork and gold strains supplement the historical past styling that may be very so much in fashion. This stylish vintage glance is as so much at house within the Town or Nation-state. twenty first century generation within the Samsung lithium battery and 250w brushless Entrance hub motor energy the rider along side ease. The Motorcycles are styled with a whole range of equipment, which can be equipped as same old to finish the antique glance.
- Motor: 250W Entrance hub brushless
- Frame: Alloy
- Forks: Colour matched forks with Entrance lamp bracket
- Gears: 8
- Brakes: V Brakes Entrance and Curler Brake Rear
- Wheels: 27″ with Puncture Face up to Tyres
- Battery: 10.4Ah – as much as 35 Miles*
* This will likely range relying on weight of consumer, terrain and mode of pedal help used
Francis-Barnett Step Via Electrical Motorbike 45.5cm Further Info
- This Electrical Motorbike bought and despatched through E-Motorcycles Direct will likely be SUPPLIED ASSEMBLED
- Upon arrival easy attachment of the pedals and the straightening of the handlebar will likely be required.
10.4Ah – as much as 35 Miles*
250W Entrance Hub